Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day One of Our Blog

Thane and I have decided to start our very own blog, complete with pictures once we find the camera. We are in Friday Harbor, Washington for much of the summer to ride horses (me) and explore, play, and grow (Thane). Tyson will come down to be with us in our adventures when he is off work. Thane is going to be a big part of writing this blog.
Tonight after dinner we started exploring the island. Using Thanes map-reading skills we drove Big Blue (our giant new truck) through grass-covered valleys, over tree-lined hills, and around curving ocean view roads, finally stopping at Lime Kiln Point State Park as our beginning exploration place.
Coming up tomorrow...pictures and more important information!

4 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! My boy can blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your help on Sunday Thane. This year I had to put up my garden fence all by myself. I'm excited to read about your adventures in the Traveling Times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read more! Thane, remind your mom about possessive apostrophes, though, would ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my apostrophies were possessed and wouldn't stay on the page.

    ReplyDelete